The Sugar Body Scrub is what we made in our latest Melbourne Oils Club. It is super simple and also makes a great gift.
Follow the recipe below to make one for yourself or your loved ones!
What you will need:
- Jar with a wide mouth so you can pop your hand in to scoop out. We used one that was 375ml.
- Organic Raw Sugar (can also use an organic fine salt)
- Carrier oil: Olive, Sweet Almond, V6, or a fractionated Coconut Oil (approx ¼ cup)
- Essential Oils: Any of the citrus oils, Lavender, Peppermint, Australian Ericifolia, etc.
- Fill jar ¾ full with the sugar
- Add approx 15 drops of essential oils (my fave is Grapefruit & Lavender)
- Slowly add approx ¼ cup of the carrier oil slowly stirring until it reaches the bottom. I use a wooden icy-pole stick to stir. Close the lid and give it a shake.
You can use this every day in a shower or bath to exfoliate and moisturise your skin.
Give your skin that love and attention it deserves!