A very gentle soup that has a very earthy flavour and a very grounding feeling. The Cauliflower and Brazil Nut Soup is super earthy and when cooked and blended they become super grounding.
Be mindful that when the soup is hot that's when the pepper flavour comes through quite strong. From there you will be able to see how many drops you like. I liked it quite peppery but my friends said it was too much. So when it's blended add the drops (one at a time ) of the Young Living Black Pepper oil.
- 1 stick celery, roughly chopped
- ½ onion, roughly chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- A splash of avocado oil
- 450g cauliflower head, roughly chopped
- 80g brazil nuts
- 1.3L water
- Salt, to taste
- 3 drops YL Black Pepper essential oil
- In a pot on medium to high heat, add in the oil, celery, onion, and garlic over high heat.
- Turn the heat down to low and season with salt and pepper.
- Saute for a few minutes.
- Add in the cauliflower, turn the heat up.
- Add in the brazil nuts and water. Put the lid on and bring to a boil.
- Turn down to a Simmer cooking for 15-20 minutes.
- Turn the heat off and let it rest for 5 minutes with the lid on.
- Blend the soup until smooth and creamy.
PREP TIME: 5 mins
COOKING TIME: 20-25 mins